Portable CD Player with Headphones, Monodeal Compact Design CD Player with LCD Disply, Anti-Skip Personal CD Player for Car, Rechargeable CD Player for Music Audiobook Listening
- This CD player is designed to be portable, and we have especially improved the anti-skip function. You don't have to worry about disc skip when listening to music. You can use it in all sorts of situations, such as in a bumpy car, the portable cd player will still playing smoothly.
- This portable cd player has a built-in 1100 mAh large-capacity rechargeable battery. After being fully charged, it can continuously play for more than 10 hours, which allows you to listen to about 120 songs continuously. When the battery is running low, a beating icon will appear on the LCD screen to remind you to charge it. It is a rechargeable CD player.
- To ensure good sound quality,this small CD player uses a more advanced chip and disc reader， which can bring you better listening enjoyment. And again, we emphasize the shockproof feature of this player, so you won't be bothered by disc skip when you use this device to listen to music.
- This compact CD player uses the most commonly used 3.5mm audio interface, which makes it very compatible. It comes with a 3.5mm audio cable that you can easily connect to various playback devices, such as your car's stereo. And this portable cd player also comes with a pair of wire-controlled earphones, you can play/pause the music, turn up/down the sound without taking the player out, so you can use it more easily and conveniently.
- Unlike most personal CD players, this one is specially designed with two headphone jacks, so you can easily share with friends or family while listening to songs or audiobooks. Sharing is a pleasure. Such a great CD player, are you going to miss it?
This is a portable CD player, compact design and with super anti-skip function. Monodeal’s latest upgraded version. 160 seconds anti-skip protection for CDs, 300 seconds anti-skip protection for MP3 CDs, which is more excellent than most CD players. Shake it, flip it, hit it, or accidentally drop it, it still plays normally. You can put it into your backpack and enjoy music everywhere. It is a good gift for older folks who may not want to use iTunes, and people who still like to listen to music in the car. You can send it to your kids as a gift as well so that they can listen to their favorite children's songs, stories and so on.
- Playable disc type: CD, CD - R, CD - RW and MP3 Disc
- Support music format：CD-DA, MP3, WMA
- ASP(anti shock protection): CD: 160s; MP3 disk: 300s
- Playback modes: Single cycle/All/INTRO/SHUF/ORIGINAL
- EQ modes: BBS/POP/JAZZ/ROCK/CLASSIC
- Playable format: CD-DA, MP3, WMA
- Headphone Jacks：3.5mm x2
- Suitable for 12cm and 8cm CD: Yes
- Battery: Built-in Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery, 3.7V/ 1000mAh
- Charge time:3h / Playtime: 10-14h
- Frequency response: 20-20k Hz
- D/C conversion: 16Bit
- SNR(signal to noise ratio): >80DB Distortion: < 1%
Aux line connect to your car stereo system
Come with a 3.5mm AUX audio cable with the male plug on each end. One side goes into the headphone jack, the other side plugs into your car audio input jack or other equipment.
(Note: Please ensure your car has the Aux 3.5mm audio port if you want to use this cd player in your car.)
In-line control earphones
A pair of earphones come with the portable CD player. You can Play/Pause OR Volume +/- by press the buttons on the earphones line.
+ key: Short press to select the next song; Long press to fast forward
- key: Short press to select the previous song; Long Press to fast backward
· key: play/pause
Double headphone Jacks
We have double headphone jacks on the CD player.
One more audio output port, one more possible. Share the music with your family, colleagues, friends...
- CD Player x 1
- Earphones x 1
- USB Cable x 1
- AUX Cable x 1
- English manual
- Prevent excessive volume from damaging your hearing when adjusting the volume.
- Avoid the CD player contacts with moisture, rain, sand or various heat sources.
- Do not disassemble, repair by yourself.
- When riding a bicycle, driving a car please don't use the CD player with headphones to avoid danger.
Your satisfaction is our goal
If you need help or have any suggestions, please let us know and we are always ready to help.