ARTISTE Wireless Headphones for Smart TV Watching with Transmitter Charging Dock, Digital Optical System, High Volume Headset Ideal for Seniors/Hearing Impaired, 100 Foot Wireless Range No Audio Delay
- 【Plug and play & Easy charging】 ideal for senior people because this wireless TV headphone transmitter set does not need to pair, simply turn on both devices and they will auto connect to each other. Auto headphones charging Dock built into transmitter, very convenient for charging.
- 【Crystal clear sound & Zero latency】enjoy amazing crystal clear sound with a frequency response of 30Hz - 20kHz.2.4Ghz technology with zero latency 31 Channel frequency hopping system always ensures you the best quality sound all the time, it adopts digital signal input. The decoding revert the original real sounds.
- 【Conveniently compatible】whether you are spinning Albums on a record player, playing games on your PC or watching your favorite show on the latest model of TV, our ARTISTE D1 offers the flexibility and compatibility with any device with optical, aux/3.5mm or RCA Audio out port.
- 【Auto switch】 the headphone will be off mode automatically without signal for approximately 5 minutes, and will be walked up if the Audio signal returns, for protection of the transmitter and power saving.
- 【Long work range & play time】 work range reaches up to 100ft/30m, play time up to 12 hours. The expanded reception range allows the headphones to be used when not in sight of the transmitter.
2020 Latest Headphone:
If you actual live in the digital world like most of the US
If you have a Samsung SMART TV only has a digital audio output,
If you have a Panasonic Plasma TV only has a digital audio output
If you have a LG Smart TV only has a digital audio output
If you have a Vizio 4K TV only has a digital audio output
If you tv has no RCA audio out
If you new TVs only use optical audio
You can try this updated Wireless Digital Headphone, it ont only can use in TV has RCA AUDIO OUT or 3.5MM AUDIO OUTPUT, but also can use in TV only has OPTICAL AUDIO.
Plug and Play
Even the Technologically impaired can handle the set up of our headset! A truly plug and play device means there is no need to pair the headphones with your devices. Simply turn on both the headset and your TV / PC / Other Device and they will auto connect to each other.
No Audio Delay
Using proprietary 2.4GHz wireless technology to ensure zero latency as you warch your favorite TV shows, movies or videos, virtually no audio lag.
Rechargeable & Replaceable Battery
D1 wireless tv headphones with charging dock and Rechargeable battery.
IMPORTANT: Batteries can only be replaced with original ARTISTE D1 batteries. Any other rechargeable batteries will not work. If batteries need to be replaced please ask MONODEAL for help.
- A good gift for your parents or senior relatatives
- Show them your love
- Let them realize that they are still young
- Make their old age vibrant
- That is what every son and daughter wants to see.
Included in the box:
-D1 wireless headphone
-2.4GHz transmitter/charging base unit
-3.5mm-3.5mm audio cable
-NiMH AAA rechargeable batteries (one pair)
-3.5MM-6.3MM rotary union
-AC/DC power adapter
How to Set PCM if Has no Sound
When you use optical cable connect the hedphone with smart tv, you must set the TV into PCM model first！or there will ne no sound in headphone. many customer met this probelm pls pay attention to:
How to Change My TV to PCM? Different TV brands are different, but the general steps are:
- Step 1 Press "Menu" on the remote control. If you do not have a remote control, press "Menu" on the television.
- Step 2 Press the arrow keys on the remote to scroll to "Audio Settings." If you do not have a remote control, press the "Volume Up" and "Volume Down" buttons to scroll.
- Step 3 Press "OK" on the remote control. Press "Enter" on the television if you do not have a remote. If the television doesnot have an "Enter" button, the "Menu" button is often used.
- Step 4 Scroll to "Advanced Audio" and press "OK." Some televisions may not have an "Advanced Audio" menu and may list various audio settings instead.
- Step 5 Scroll to "Audio Output Mode" or "Digital Audio Output Mode"and press "OK."
- Step 6 Scroll until "PCM" is displayed as the current audio output.
- Step 7 Press "OK" to save the settings.